Saturday, October 27, 2007

#20 part two YouTube

Had a great time with this. There was lot of stuff that didn't appeal to me but I keep trying the different options and found some interesting things. The Most Discussed List and the Top Favorites certainly let you see what most of the audience is looking at. The search box was very effective in getting to specific topics.

My favorite was http://youtube.com/watch?v=1qiGyxPplAw. I just found it while was trying out the various options. I could never figure out how to place the video in this blog. None of the computer savvy CAs were here. I did share this with family members who are also fellow cat lovers.

We are already using this to promote the Zine collection and I can see how we can use this for other stuff that has a target audience such as Teen Read Week or specific upcoming programming.

No comments: